Wokingham Borough Council is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their WISH Team (Wokingham Integrated Social Care and Health Team). This is a Locum Social Work role offering £35.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a WISH Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car
- Parking available/ nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as a WISH Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely
- Complete hospital and home visits
- Implement care plans and Care coordinating
- Undertake Social Care Assessment within the community following discharge from hospital.
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
- Work to set KPI's
Requirements of you as a WISH Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!