Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting a Deputy Manager to work eith a well establish provider within a short breaks service for vulnerable children and young adults with complex needs.
This is a role where you will be working with one of the most reputable care providers in the area and will benefit from ongoing training and support to ensure you have everything you need to become successful in the role.
Benefits for the Deputy Manager include:
- Amazing earning Potential
- Sleep in rate paid as additional
- Full-time contract
- 28 days annual leave
- Paid for DBS
- Fully funded training
- On-going progression opportunities
- Pension, maternity, and paternity benefits and more!
- Completed their Level 3 or currently completing their NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management
- Recent experience of working with children and/or young people
- Experience of managing a team within a residential setting
- Willingness to learn and to develop
- Driving licence required (at certain locations)
- Ability to work shifts and sleep in's
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates