Residential Support Worker- Hereford
Do you want to make a real difference in people lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker?
Required to support within a children's residential home. Roles within the Education & Care job family are dedicated to ensuring children and young people are safe and healthy and able to make a positive contribution and realise their full potential through enjoyment, achievement and economic wellbeing.
***MUST BE A DRIVER WITH A UK LICENSE***
Hours for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- 08:00 - 23:00 + Sleep In's
- Long day shifts / Half day shifts
- Rolling rota shift pattern - Must be available for alternating weekends.
Benefits for you as Residential Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for prior to starting your new role.
- Temporary to permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Holiday Pay is 12.07%.
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to help with the onboarding process.
- PAYE Rate: £11.42 + Holiday Pay
- Umbrella payments at £14.85.
Requirements for you as a Residential Support Worker:
- MUST have an adult and child DBS on the Update Service.
- All colleagues have a responsibility to protect and safeguard vulnerable individuals at risk (whether children or adults). Colleagues must be aware of local child and adult protection procedures and who to contact within the Local Authority Safeguarding team for further advice.
- Express a passionate and engaging attitude
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you!