Community Complex Support Worker needed to support our client based in Staines.
This role focuses between supporting complex and vulnerable adults with shopping, banking, cooking, looking after the home, post/correspondence organisation etc.
There may be some elements of personal care and administering medication. This role is for Drivers ONLY.
This role would be driving around to different supported living services in the Staines area and assisting the clients when needed.
The shifts in this role will vary from the time frame below.
07:30am to 18:30pm this role does not include evenings and nights.
37.5 Hours a week - Mileage paid - Temp to perm opportunity!
Benefits for you as the Community Complex Support Worker
- Training and Development paid for by CHA.
- Starting from £11.22ph - 10% Overtime enhancement.
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Community Complex Support Worker
- Enhanced Child and Adult DBS on the update service
- Competent using a smart phone and tablet
- Experince within a supported living setting
- Driver with access to a vehicle
- Previous experience working within epilepsy, autism and vulnerable adults
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
If this Community Complex Support Worker role is something you are interested in, please apply.