Work for an established and outstanding charitable provider, who are leading and long established in their dedication to Children's residential care. Work to a therapeutic framework within a residential community in Ashford. Salary is £30,034 - £37,697 (DOE), Ashford
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
I am looking for a Team leader for a children's residential home supporting vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders and challenging behaviours.
- Starting salary of
- Choice of part time or full time contracT
- Fully funded training and the unique opportunity to complete a Masters
- 28 days annual leave
- Cashback scheme
- Paid for DBS
- Vouchers and discounts
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite Parking
- To Support the Registered Manager
- Mentoring and Leadership Abiliities
- Excellent knowledge of Ofsted, Quality Care Standards, Children Home Regulations
- Ensuring to help the children with their emotional, physical, and developmental needs.
- Experience and ability in case managment and care plans
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at lhulin@charecruitment or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.