Children's Social Worker- Assessment and safeguarding
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £45.00 per hour + Benefits
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJames Doherty
We are looking for an energetic and passionate social worker with the passion to build empathy with children and their families to create positive change which helps children to live in safe environments where they can transition successfully into their adulthood by achieving good outcomes.
Benefits for you as an assessment and Safeguarding Qualified Social Worker :
- Exceptional pay of up to £45.00 per hour.
- Innovative ways of working.
- Agile working meaning greater flexibility in work.
- Caseloads will be capped at between 18 and 25 cases.
- Candidates can express an interest in which service area they would prefer to work in.
- Perfect way to enhance your CV.
Your responsibilities as an Assessment and Safeguarding Qualified Social Worker:
- Private law proceedings where safeguarding reports are required and those children on public. qqqqlaw orders who live at home.
- To continue and develop a high-quality service.
- Work closely with MASH colleagues.
Requirements of you as an Assessment and Safeguarding Qualified Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration.
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Assessment and Safeguarding work.
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is (preferred or essential)
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £45.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact James Doherty on 07825213518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!