Are you an experienced Children's Frontline Social Worker who enjoys the vital work you do in protecting Children, however are feeling strained with the ever-increasing work load? Would you be happy to continue working as a Social Worker with Children subject to Children in Need and Child Protection Plans, however are looking for a better work life balance?
Multiple Local Authorities in and around the London are currently in need of Social Workers with Frontline experience to join their Children with Disabilities Teams. The teams offer the ability to utilise and be financially rewarded for your Frontline experience but work with an extremely manageable caseload of Children on a more long-term basis. Many Social Workers find these teams exceptionally rewarding as you work with a set number of Children from entry into the Social Service System through to them leaving, with the aim being a positive and rewarding outcome for Child, Family and Social Worker.
I am currently working with Multiple Managers who would be keen on speaking with anyone who would be interested in the above.
What are the requirements?
- 3 Years Post Qualifying experience
- Social Work England registration.
- Previous Frontline experience
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience working with Disabled Children.
- A passion and commitment for the work you do.
- A broad experience of all Frontline teams
What do you get?
- Hybrid working with only 2-3 days office based working per week
- Still play a vital role in the protection of Children, however with extremely manageable caeloads
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £38.50 ph with PAYE equivalent also offered through the agency.
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555 / 07384 466 396. Alternatively see our other vacancies at www.charecruitment.com