This a highly rewarding senior role working for a leading national children's provider in Basingstoke. Work in an inclusive environment with access to fully funded career progression and support. Salary: up to £25,847 pa
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Access to reward schemes
- Flexible working
- Ongoing training, support and career progression
- Pension scheme,
- Wellbeing support
- Cycle to work
- Previous supervisory or shift leadership with young people
- A Level 3 in children and young person's workforce or equivalent, or willing to complete.
- Excellent communication and IT skills, empathy and patience
- Flexible and committed to shift patterns
- Leading a team of care staff
- Being a role model to staff and young people
Salary: up to £25,847.
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Laura at lhulin@charecruitment or 07990044874 for more information on similar roles.