A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an experienced Children's Practice Manager - Front Door Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Responsibilities as a Children's Practice Manager - Front Door Team:
- Ensure that high quality service is carried out within the Team.
- Make management decisions and be involved in reviews.
- Ensure effective financial and budget oversight.
- Have experience in managing and developing staff.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Trafford Council
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.