Merseyside is looking for a Children's Social Worker to join their Children with Disability team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience with a Children's front-line environment. The key to success in this position is to start working with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- Great Umbrella pay rate of £35.70 per hour and PAYE rate of £28.65 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Family-friendly employer
- Manageable caseloads
- Opportunity to work with an improving Ofsted
- Parking available
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- Responsible for a caseload of children with complex needs
- Providing emotional and physical support to children
- Providing emotional and practical support, advice and advocacy to children
- Able to work as part of a small team as well as on own initiative
Requirements of you as a Children with Disability Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Must have 2+ years frontline experience
- A valid UK driving licence
Umbrella pay rate: £35.70 per hour
PAYE pay rate: £28.65 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!