The London Borough of Merton is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have previous knowledge and experience in a CWD position. The key to success in this role is to be able to work well with both Children and Families in order to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Highly competitive pay rate £37.00 per hour
- "Outstanding" and "Good" Ofsted results
- Home and flexible working available
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
- Parking available/ nearby
Your responsibilities as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- Take hold of a 0-18 year caseload
- Complete Section 17, Section 47 and pre-birth assessments
- Identify and assess each individual child's level of need and address this appropriately
- Provide Managers with written reports on each case
- Form positive relationships with children and families involved
Requirements of you as a Children with Disabilities Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of CWD work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: Merton, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!