Children Support Worker
- Posted 10 March 2023
- Salary £10.57 - £11.57 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameZoe Brown
Are you an experienced Support Worker in Children and Young Person care within residential settings?
Are you looking to work for an national provider that delivers high quality care and has a family feel? Apply Here!
I am looking for a Support Worker who has experience working with Challenging Behaviours ideally within children homes but not essential as training is provided. You will be working for a family run, person centred and high quality home in Birmingham.
This is a full time, permanent role that pays up to £10.57
As a Support Worker you will support the Children in their day to day lives, whilst maintaining a high quality of care that is person centred and safeguards its residents.
To be successful you must:
- Have proven experience working within challenging behaviour
- Experience and ability to work flexible shifts
- To have good knowledge of dealing with challenging enviroments and potential lone work
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or willingness to complete
You will receive:
- A salary of £10.57 per hour plus additional sleep in rate
- Fully funded qualifications and progressions opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (plus 8 days statutory Bank holidays
- Annual staff award scheme
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- Free DBS Check
If you are looking for an exciting new role with a person centred and prestigious organisation , Apply Now!