Back to jobs
Children Social Worker
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary Up to £33.30 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the West Midlands area is looking for an experienced Children Social Worker to join their Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children's Team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Children Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - £33.30 (in line with the West Midlands)
- A supportive team culture.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Responsibilities as a Children Social Worker:
- Previous experience of working within a similar position.
- Work with children who are seeking asylum in the UK and have been separated from their parents and carers.
- Liaise and work with other professionals to ensure the best outcomes for children.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Experience of working within a similar position.
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Umbrella pay rate: £33.30 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.