Hampshire County Council are looking for a Deputy Team Manager within Children Services to join their Children Assessment and Safeguarding Team on a full-time locum contract.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience as a Deputy Team Manager.
Benefits for you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
- Supportive management
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Working for a 'Outstanding' OFSTED rated LA
Responsibilities for you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- Mentor and support less experienced social workers and students
- Prepare reports and maintain compliant case files
- Participate in out of hours services
Requirements of you as a Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have experience or knowledge in Children Social Work
Location: Eastleigh and Winchester, Hampshire
Umbrella pay rate: £42 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.