Children Autism Practitioner
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary £21000 - £21632 per annum + Holiday Pay + Pension
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameFrancesca Keates
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity working with young people? Do you have experience within a social care environment?
I am currently recruiting for a Children Autism Practitioner opportunity based in Christchurch, Hampshire. You will be supporting in a childrens residential home with the capacity of up to 4 young people and a close-knit team around you.
Most of the young people have Autism and SEMH needs (social, emotional and mental health). As a Children Autism Practitioner you will provide emotional support, encourage communication and positive relationship buildings.
Tasks include Day trips, outdoor and indoor activities, report writing, meal preparation, general housekeeping duties etc.
Shift options: Day shifts are a long day, short day and sleep in a week or you can do the Night rota which is 4 nights on 4 nights off.
Benefits for you as a dedicated Children Autism Practitioner:
- Flexible working hours
- Part time and full time available
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free training provided
- Permenant opportunity after 12 weeks.
Requirements for you as a Children Autism Practitioner:
- Passionate and determined to help others.
- Experience working in a social care or education environment with children or adults.
- Able to reliably commute to the Christchurch, Hampshire location.
Pay rate:- starting at £10.39 + holiday pay and £35.00 for a sleep in.
When you become permenant you will be on an annual salary of £21,632.00.
If this Children Autism Practitioner opportunity based in Christchurch, Hampshire is of interest to you, please APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, to hear about other social care opportunities we are currently recruiting for please contact Francesca on the Charles Hunter Associates website.