Child Health and Disability Team Manager
- Posted 09 May 2023
- Salary £43516 - £46516 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
A Local authority are looking for a Child Health And Disability Team Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a service which puts the individual at the heart of our work. The teams work from a strengths-based approach utilising models such as Signs of Safety and Reunification Framework to guide practice and meet the needs of young people and their families.
The successful candidates will model the Signs of Safety approach, and will be responsible for ensuring an excellent standard of work practice exists within the teams, and to maintain and develop knowledge of research, practice developments, new initiatives and procedures and to utilise these in supervision and when planning for children.
You will need to be a registered Social Worker, as well as significant experience in a Targeted Services environment with staff and student supervision. You will be a good team player and have excellent communication and organisation skills.
Benefits for you as the Child Health And Disability Team Manager:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary and annual leave entitlement
Your responsibilities as the Child Health And Disability Team Manager:
- To ensure the delivery of quality services for children, young people and their families in accordance with legal requirements, council policies and procedures, and Government initiatives.
- To take a lead role in developing and improving the Service, ensuring the full participation of staff.
- To ensure that an excellent standard of work practice exists within the team, and to maintain and develop knowledge of research, practice developments, new initiatives, and procedures and to utilise these in supervision and when planning for children.
- Promote the voices of children, young people and families in the development of Council policies and services.
Requirements of you as the Child Health And Disability Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
- This post has a requirement for registration with Social Care Wales.
Salary: up to £46,549 d.o.e. + £5000 Market supplement payment
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact me on 07425 728 375 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!