A well thought of Not-For-Profit Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a new Chief Executive Officer as the current CEO is due to retire at the end of 2022.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience at a Senior Manager/Director level in a Social Care organisation and will have a thorough understanding of the operations of a Fostering agency and not-for-profit organisation.
This fantastic and rare opportunity is a full time & permanent position with a salary scale of £78,000 - £100,000 and hybrid working (offices: Sheffield & North Shields). This organisation is very child-centered by nature, very creative and forward thinking so it's an excellent opportunity to be a vital part of the next chapter of their journey.
What is on offer for the CEO:
- A fantastic supportive team
- 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Flexible working arrangements (TOIL & Hybrid working)
- 5% matched Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Loyalty Bonus
- Sick Pay
- Other excellent benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for the CEO:
- Providing Strategic & Operational Leadership
- Business Development
- Financial planning
- Be the Responsible Individual
- Ensure maintence of company ethos and vision
Requirements for the CEO:
- A recognised Social Work qualification or other relevant degree (desirable)
- Management Qualification
- Proven experience of Business Strategy planning
- Strong knowledge of Social Work and Fostering
- Business Management & Development experience
- Staff Management experience
- Experience of working within Fostering
Location: Yorkshire/East Midlands/North East
Salary: up to £100,000 d.o.e + benefits
More in-depth information can be sent following an intial conversation with the consultant
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation