A private hospital is looking for a Social Worker to join their CAMHS team, with a focus on eating disorders. This is a full-time, permanent position, based in Surrey. The salary for this role is up to £46,000.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a CAMHS Social Worker:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- Day off for your birthday
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Progression and Development programmes
- Enhanced maternity package
Requirements for you as a CAMHS Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Work England Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Salary scale: £44,000 - £46,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation