Best Interest Assessor
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary Up to £37.00 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameWill Rock
A local authority in North London is looking for a social worker to join their BIA team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a BIA Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £37.00 per hour
- Autonomous role
- Great opportunity to develop skills that are highly valued by employers
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a BIA Social Worker:
- Undertake independent BIA and Mental Capacity Assessments
- Seek clarification from assessors where evidence is lacking or unclear.
- Check details on Form 5 and complete evidence of scrutiny section, providing justification for the authorisation.
- Where the recommended authorisation is not supported by evidence, advise DoLS office of refusal and grounds for refusal.
Requirements of you as a BIA Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, North London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £37.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!