Slough Children First is looking for a Deputy Team Manager to join their Children's MASH Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Deputy Team Manager will be a Social Worker who has worked extensively within a MASH team. The key to success in this role is to use your previous experience to effectively aid in the management of the team.
Benefits for you as a MASH Deputy Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rate of £41.00 per hour
- Structured 9-5 working hours
- Non-case holding position
- Office based position
- An opportunity to enhance your management experience
Your responsibilities as a MASH Deputy Team Manager:
- Provide advice and guidance to other in the team
- Aid in the management of the team and be part of
- Assisting with training and ensuring that standards of customer service are maintained
- Work in line with the Local Safeguarding Children's Board Thresholds to prioritise the most vulnerable and at risk and recommend appropriate advice and action, escalating to relevant services
Requirements of you as a MASH Deputy Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Extensive experience within MASH work with some experience of management
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Umbrella pay rate: £41.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!