An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for an Assistant Director for their North England Fostering services. This is a permanent, full-time position that is hybrid working with travel to each regional hub.
The ideal applicant will have significant experience of working in Fostering services at a Senior Management level preferably with private sector/charity experience.
Benefits for you as the Assistant Director:
- 28 Days Annual leave + public holidays (rises incrementally)
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Assistant Director:
- Working with each Regional Manager
- Focussing on Practice Improvement, Policies & Procedures
- Business Development
- Budget Management
- Service Development
Requirements of you as the Assistant Director:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Significant experience of working at a Senior Management level
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: North West or West Yorkshire
Salary up to: £80,000 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07532079698 (email@example.com)
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation