A Local Authority in South London are looking for an Approved Mental Health Practitioner to join their Duty Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have extensive experience in an AMHP position. The key to success in this role is to be able to start the contract confidently with little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Highly competitive pay rate of £40.00 - £42.00 per hour
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Parking nearby/ available
- Immediate availability
- The opportunity to further enhance your CV and AMHP experience
Your responsibilities as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Carry out all duties in line with policies and procedures in place
- Completing assessments/ reports under the Mental Health Act (MHA) 1983 (2007)
- Carry out emergency community visits
- Utilise an understanding of both Adult and children legislation
- Work cohesively with connected services to ensure the best outcomes are met for each service user
Requirements of you as an Approved Mental Health Professional:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Mental Health and AMHP work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is preferred for this role
Location: South London
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 - £42.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!