Oxfordshire County Council are looking for an Advanced Social Worker to join their Transitions Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Learning Disabilities or Transitions environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes for the service users involved.
Benefits for you as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Exceptionally competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service
Your responsibilities as a Transitions Social Worker:
- Carry a caseload of vulnerable young adults 16-25 who have learning disabilities
- Working with service users who are at risk of admission or are in a Mental health placement
- Use appropriate risk management and MDT approach when working
- Supporting the vulnerable service users back into the community
- Advocate for service user independence where appropriate
Requirements of you as a Transitions Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Transitions work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle is preferred
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £38.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!