A Local Authority is looking for an Advanced Practitioner in Adult's Social Work in South Yorkshire. This position is a full-time and permanent.
The ideal Social Workers will have significant experience in Adult's Social Work. This is a great chance to become an integral part of an exciting future as they aspiring to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK
Benefits for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Generous annual leave (increases with service); can buy up to an extra 10 days
- Pension Scheme of 15.2% matched contribution
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Discounts on Private Health cover
- Flexible hours around core working hours
- Additional benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Managing a complex caseload
- Working with the Signs of Safety approach
- Working with Newly Qualified/Less experienced Social Workers
- Reporting to the Team Manager
Requirements for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with Social Work England
- Significant experience in Adult's Social Work
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary Scale: £42,476 - £46,431 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny - 07587031098 or email@example.com
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation