Advanced Practitioner - Multi-disciplinary team
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary Up to £32.35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameJoseph Servaes
A Local Authority in Worcestershire is looking for an Advanced Social Work Practitioner to join their Multi-disciplinary Team on a locum bases, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £32.35 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £32.35 per hour
- Flexible hybrid working.
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner:
- Work with other teams to support Children in Need and those experiencing challenges whereby they are at risk of coming into care.
- Short term work with families.
- Work with other Social Workers and families, leading the case and CIN plan.
Requirements of you as an Advanced Social Work Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Significant experience within Youth Offending teams.
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.