An Independent Fostering Agency are looking for an Advanced Practitioner to join their Fostering team based in the Cardiff area. This is a permanent, full-time position that is partiall home-based.
The ideal applicant will have significant experience in a Fostering setting. You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agencies ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- 28 Days Annual leave
- Birthday day off
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Bonuses
Your responsibilities as the Advanced Practitioner:
- Supervising managing a reduced caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Assisting with some mangerial duties & responsibilites
Requirements of you as the Advanced Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration
- Post qualification experience in Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £36,000 - £39,600 + £1,200 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation