A Local Authority in Central London is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Support and Safeguarding Team. This is a Locum Social Work role offering £32.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Brilliant pay rate from £32.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily accessible via public transport or driving
- A stable contract due to the demand of the service at this time of year
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV and skillset
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Deal with Safeguarding enquiries
- Complete assessments and reviews in line with DoLS 2007 amendment to the Mental Capacity act 2005
- Promote service user independence where appropriate
- Complete Care Act and Safeguarding Assessments
- Take part in regular supervision
Requirements of you as an Adult's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding/ DoLS work
- A valid UK driving licence and vehicle are preferred for this role
Location: Central London
Umbrella pay rate: from £32.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!