My client is looking for a Adult Social Worker to join their Reablement Team based within West London. This is a hybrid working from home role, the social worker will be asked to carry face to face visits, implement care packages and carry out assessments.
Benefits for you as an Adult Social Worker
- Brilliant pay up to £32.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- West London is easily accessible through multiple railway lines
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
- Liaising with other practitioners for the benefit of the service user
- Working with clients that may be over 65+ with Physical disabilities, Learning Disabilities or Mental Health Difficulties.
Requirements of a Social Worker
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
Salary: up to £32.00 per hour
PAYE options are also available
Location - West London
Please follow the instructions on this website or alternatively contact Zoe Bellinger on 01189485555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!