A private hospital is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Team. This is a part-time, permanent position paying up to £38,480 FTE pro rata, based in South Wales.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
Benefits for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave
- Day off for your birthday
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Progression and Development programmes
- Enhanced maternity package
Requirements for you as a Qualified Social Worker:
- Social Work Degree / Diploma in Social Work
- Social Care Wales Registration
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations
Location: South Wales
Salary scale: £38,480 FTE pro rata
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation