Back to jobs
Adults Social Worker
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary Up to £28.01 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an Adults Social Worker to join their Generic Community Team.
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £28.01 per hour. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £28.01 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Flexible working arrangements, with only 1 day a week required on site.
- Low case - load and a manageable schedule.
Responsibilities as an Adults Social Worker:
- Responsible for carrying out standards needs assessments, reassessments, unplanned reviews, mental capacity assessments and safeguarding enquiries for adults aged 18 years+ who do not meet the criteria for the Specialist Mental Health, Whole Life Disability and Hospital Team.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Umbrella pay rate: £28.01 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon at 0118 948 5555 for more information.