A Local Authority in North London is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Adult Assessment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience in a Front door, Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to treat every case individually to create the best possible outcomes.
Benefits for you as an Adult's Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Pay rate of up to £35.00 per hour
- Hybrid working scheme
- Easily commutable via car or public transport
- Parking available/nearby
- An opportunity to further enhance your CV
Your responsibilities as an Adult's Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- Aid in the day to day running of the team
- Provide advice and guidance to team members when needed
- Designating cases to the appropriate long-term teams
- Undertaking complex assessments of care needs
- Complete safeguarding assessments when necessary
Requirements of you as an Adult's Assessment Senior Practitioner:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Assessment and Adult Safeguarding
Location: Haringey, London
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!