A Local Council in the West Midlands area is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Learning Disability Team.
This is a Locum position.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Learning Disability team.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £29.99 per hour
- Develop skills in a niche field
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
Requirements of you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Umbrella pay rate: £29.99 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation