Cambridgeshire County Council is looking for a Adult Senior Social Worker to join their Continuing Health Care Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £40.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Adult Senior Social Worker:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £40.00 per hour
- Easily accessible by public transport and car
- A supportive management structure
- Hybrid working available
- A rolling contract
- Good experience to add to your CV
Responsibilities for you as a Adult Senior Social Worker:
- Complete CHC assessments and reviews
- Work within the CHC framework
- Complete Care Act Assessments and reviews
- Attend dispute resolution meetings and/or CCG panel
- Multi-disciplinary working
- Completion of Mental Capacity Assessments and best interest decisions
- Completion of safeguarding enquires where applicable
- Present cases to panel when necessary
Requirements of you as a Adult Senior Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- 2 years' Experience in Adult Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.