An Organisation is looking for a Service Manager for their Adoption service based in Yorkshire. This is a permanent, full-time position that can be hybrid working.
The ideal applicant will have significant experience of working in Adoption services at a Management level. Managers with significant experience in other Children's Social Work services are welcome to apply.
Benefits for you as the Service Manager:
- Generous Annual leave + public holidays
- Annual salary reviews
- Local Authority Pension Scheme
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- Free parking
- Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Service Manager:
- Day to day management of the service
- Service Development
- Budget Management
- Staff Management
Requirements of you as the Service Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration
- Significant experience of working within Adoption
- Significant experience of working at a Management level
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £52,391 - £55,969 + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation