Durham County Council are looking for a Social Worker to join their Adoption and Recruitment Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Children in Need environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Adoption and Recruitment Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £157.41 per day
- Parking and other travel alternatives available
- Hybrid working options
- Expand knowledge and CV
Your responsibilities as an Adoption and Recruitment Social Worker:
- Working in all stages of the recruitment and assessment process
- Find the right families for the children who have plan of adoption
- Ensure the children are being placed safely in a friendly environment
- Work alongside children who have suffered trauma
Requirements of you as an Adoption and Recruitment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience within Social Work
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is preferred
PAYE pay rate: 157.41 per day
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Hannah Combrinck on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!