London Borough of Barnet is looking for an experienced Team Manager to join their Children's Disability (0-25) team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The candidate will be responsible for managing a specialist Autism team within a children's disability service. Therefore the successful candidate will need to have experience of working in children's disability and a bonus if they have worked within autism.
Benefits for you as a Team Manager:
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to £43.00p/h
- Hybrid working arrangements - in the office 1-2 times per week.
- Free Parking Available
- "Good" Ofsted Rated LA
Your responsibilities as a Team Manager:
- To provide exemplary leadership, management, and professional guidance to a team of social workers, and where required other practitioners, both directly and within their team.
- To ensure the delivery of a high quality, comprehensive, integrated, systemically-informed social work service.
- To promote and govern excellent social work practice, including assessing need, planning and working purposefully with families, support networks and other professionals to safeguard children and young people, and promote positive outcomes.
- To ensure the delivery of a social work service which is both relationship-based and responsive to the needs of children, young people and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines.
Requirements of you as a Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of working as a Team Manager in a Safeguarding Team
- Driving License is Preferred
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: Up to £43.00p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!