Youth Worker- Homelessness in Stroud - Gloucestershire!
Youth Worker required to support on a rolling rota with our client based in Stroud, Gloustershire!
Our client offers self-contained accommodation with support to vulnerable young people aged between 16-25 years who are registered as homeless or at risk of being homeless.
The scheme aims to prepare residents to move into independence by supporting them to gain the skills required to manage their own future tenancies successfully.
You will be supporting them with:
- Benefits advice
- Meal Prep
- Training and Education
Shift Pattern for Youth Worker:
The role is Monday to Friday
3 week rolling rota- 1 weekend on and 2 weekends off.
Shift times for Youth Worker
07:00 - 15:00
13:30 - 21:30
Pay Rate for Youth Worker:
Starting £13.12 per hour
Benefits for you as a Youth Worker with Charles Hunter:
- Weekly pay starting at £13.12 per hour plus holiday pay and pension.
- Supportive management team
- Training and development paid for by Charles Hunter Associates
- Job progression opportunities
Requirements as a Youth Worker:
- Enhanced Adult and Childrens DBS on update service
- Previous experience working within housing and homelessness.
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people.
- Supportive and positive attitude
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively, contact Emily Vaughan-Williams on 07990 044827 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this support worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within social care, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!