Youth Worker required to support our client based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
Our client provides self-contained accommodation with support to young parents aged 16-25 years.
The accommodation consists of 12 self-contained, two bedroom flats which are:
- Contain white goods, such as a washing machine, cooker and fridge.
The service also features a large communal facility where we hold regular baby and toddler groups as well as communal gardens for customers.
Shift Pattern for Youth Worker:
Monday - Friday office hours (9:00-17:00 flexible on this)
Pay Rate for Youth Worker
Starting £13.12 per hour
Benefits for you as the Youth Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £13.12 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Youth Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Youth Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.