Support Worker required to support our client in Wokingham.
Our client runs a 7 bedded young person service supporting vulnerable people aged 16-25 years. The service offered 24/7 support including those leaving care. As a support worker you will be responsible for supporting these young people to gain life skills, and move on to lower or independent living.
- 28 hours per week
- Rolling rota 4 days on 4 days off, mixture of early and late shifts
Benefits for you as the Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £10.42 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply, or contact Emily Game on 01189485555 or email@example.com