Waking Nights Support Worker - Children
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £26908 - £29128 per annum
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you a waking night support worker within social care? Do have experience of working with children and young people? Do you want to work for an established,therapeutic charity who provide in house training and career progression? Apply HERE!
My client is an established currently looking for a waking nights residential support worker for a residential home based in the borough of Wandsworth, supporting vulnerable children with Emotional Behaviour Disorders and challenging behaviours.
This is a fantastic chance to join a well-established providers who specialise in supporting children between the ages of 12-17.
If you are looking to join one of the UK's leading providers then apply here today!
The Successful candidate will get:
- Fantastic salary of £26,908 - £29,128 Pa
- Excellent induction and exlusive, in house career development
- Fully funded qualifications and DBS
- Discount scheme
- Life assurance
- BUPA Employee assistance programme
- Generous annual leave
- Continued professional development
What We Need From You:
- Level 3 in Residential Childcare or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years experience supporting CYP
- Experienced in safeguarding practices and regulations
- An good solid understanding of OFSTED regulations and relevant frameworks
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Understanding of bullying, gangs, county lines, sexual abuse and explotation and other trauma and the behaviours associated with these.
If this sounds like you the Apply Here:
Laura: 079900 44874, firstname.lastname@example.org