Are you looking to work with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
A unique opportunity is available working as a Senior Support Worker in a Support Living service with adults between the ages of 18 - 40 who have Autistic, Mental Health, Verbal Challenging behaviour and learning difficulties in Dunstable.
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
If you have previous experience as a Support Worker or Care Assistant where you have provided support to young adults with Autism Diagnosis, Challenging Behaviours or Learning Disabilities then my client would love to hear from you.
This is an amazing chance to join a company that offer great support and training in a challenging yet rewarding health care job.
Benefits for you as a Support Worker include:
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
Requirements of the Support Worker include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- UK Driving license
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Role: full time 36 hours a week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Support Worker position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555