Waking Night Support worker - based in Alton at a SEN collage. You will be supporting children aged 2-25. We are looking for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our team of Waking night support workers. As a waking night support worker you will be expected to support students who are physically disabled with complex needs.
**MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 YEARS CARE EXPERIENCE **
Hours for you as Waking Night Support Worker:
- 00pm - 7.00am.
- Monday to Sunday
- TERM TIME ONLY
- Full or Part time availability
Benefits for you as Waking Night Support Worker:
- Training and development paid for by CHA
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay and payroll team available for all queries
- Dedicated Consultant to help you through the hiring process.
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker
- High level of personal care involved (toileting, dressing, feeding), moving and handling required.
- Child + Adult DBS on updated service
- Previous experience with children is essential.
- Positive and engaging attitude towards to role
If this Waking Night Support Worker based in Alton is of interest please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding this Waking Night Support Worker opportunity and many more roles within Social Care.