Waking Night Support Worker required to support small Children Residential Home in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Our client offers theraputic support to young males who display sexualised behaviours.
Waking Nights 22:30-8:30
- To promote the welfare, safety, personal development and well-being of children and young people living at the home
- To ensure that the physical, emotional and psychological needs of children and young people living at the home are met where at all possible.
- To participate in the day-to-day operation of the service provided in accordance with organisational guidelines and objectives
- To create within the home as far as is possible, a normal domestic environment for the young people living at the home
Benefits for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enrolment in NVQ level 3 Residential Childcare
- Competitive Salary up to £14.00 per hour Umbrella / LTD
- Free Training and Development
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families with learning difficulties and/or Autism.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Waking Night Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.