Back to jobs
Waking Night Support Working - Children Residential Home
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceWN - S - EG_1677577962
- Contact NameEmily Game
Waking Night Support Worker required to support small Children Residential Home in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Our client offers theraputic support to young males who display sexualised behaviours.
Waking Nights 22:30-8:30
- To promote the welfare, safety, personal development and well-being of children and young people living at the home
- To ensure that the physical, emotional and psychological needs of children and young people living at the home are met where at all possible.
- To participate in the day-to-day operation of the service provided in accordance with organisational guidelines and objectives
- To create within the home as far as is possible, a normal domestic environment for the young people living at the home
Benefits for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enrolment in NVQ level 3 Residential Childcare
- Competitive Salary up to £14.00 per hour Umbrella / LTD
- Free Training and Development
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families with learning difficulties and/or Autism.
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Waking Night Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.