Waking Night Support Worker required to support weekends at an SEN school based in Newbury. Our client is the largest school for deaf children in the UK, located in Newbury, Berkshire. They are a boarding and day school and we welcome deaf children from Year 1 to Year 13 (aged 5 - 19).
21:30-7:00 weekday, 21:30-8:00 Friday and Saturday Night
Benefits for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- PAYE Weekly Pay starting £12.00 per hour + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Waking Night Support Worker role is something you are interested in please apply.