Waking Night Support Worker -Based in Lundhurst. Working in a Children's Residential home. Expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
** DRIVER PREFFERABLE AS PUBLIC TRANSPORT IS LIMITED **
Hours for you as a Waking Night Support Worker:
- Full Time 37.5 Hours per week
- Temp to perm role after 12 weeks.
Benefits for you as Waking Night Support Worker:
- E-learning courses paid for by CHA.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Become a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks.
- Full Time Hours.
Requirements for you as the Waking Night Support Worker:
- Must Have Child and adult DBS on updated service (or willing to pay and process one).
- Previous experience with children, mental health, learning disabilities.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
If this Waking Night Support Worker role based in Lyndhurst is of interest, please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding Support Worker opportunities and many more roles within Social Care.