Waking Night Support Worker
We are seeking enthusiastic Waking Night Support Worker to support our client based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
You will be required to support a 17-year-old male, with complex needs on a 4:1 basis.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Shifts 21:30-7:30
- Very well-known reputable children charity provider
- Brand new children's home
- Competitive salary
- Temporary to Permanent opportunity available
- Free training provided by Charles Hunter Associates
- Experience working with young people, with complex needs and unpredictable challenging behaviours
- NVQ level 3 desirable
- Housing support
- Mental health, drug and alcohol and substance misuse beneficial
Salary: Starting £13.32 per hour PAYE or £16.53 per hour Umbrella, increase for weekends and waking nights.
Location: Aston Clinton, Aylesbury
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.