Waking Night Support Worker - Children's residential home in Lymington. Driver required due location.
Working with children with learning disabilities, specifically autism. You will experience some challenging behaviours and be expected to encourage communication, positive relationship building, trust and emotional support to the young people.
** DRIVER PREFFERABLE DUE TO LOCATION**
Hours for you as a Waking Night Support Worker:
- 37.5 Hours per week the additional 2.5 hours will be overtime.
- Monday to Sunday. Days may vary.
- 22:00pm - 08:00am.
- Temp to perm role after 12 weeks.
Benefits for you as a Waking Night Support Worker:
- E-learning courses paid for by CHA.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established company.
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Weekly pay plus holiday pay
- Become a permanent member of staff after 12 weeks.
- Full Time Hours
Requirements for you as a Waking Night Support Worker:
- Must Have Child and adult DBS on updated service (or willing to pay and process one).
- Previous experience with children, mental health, learning disabilities.
- Be able to engage and communicate with children efficiently.
- Have the ability to use initiative and be proactive.
If this Waking Night Support Worker role based in LYMINGTON is of interest, please apply.
Alternatively, please contact Flora via the Charles Hunter Associates website for more information regarding Support Worker opportunities and many more roles within Social Care.