Are you an expereienced Support Worker or looking for a career change and looking to work with Children and Young People? Do you have professional or personal experience with Children and Young Adults?
I am looking enthusastic candidates who have experience working with Children and Young People aged between 8-18 years. You will be working for a leading company who support vulnerable people. This is a permanent, full-time, term time only role based in a residential home based in Stoke on Trent.
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about mentoring vulnerable people and promoting independence and assisting service users in their daily lives.
On offer you will receive:
- Pay rates of £11.00- £12.00 per hour
- Full time, permanent contract with overtime
- Pension scheme
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Experience in children and/or young adults social care overseeing staff
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
- Level 4 in Children and Young Person Workforces or working towards it
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move with a leading and person centred charity , apply here