Wrexham Council is looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Ukraine Refugee Support Team.
Wrexham Council are looking for two enthusiastic Social Workers to work as part of their Homes for Ukraine response service. The Homes for Ukraine scheme has been set up specifically to support the hosts and their Ukrainian guests who have arrived in Wrexham.
This is a very rewarding role in support of the families fleeing Ukraine and finding safety with host families on their journey to resettlement. The workers will link with both adults and children's social care to work jointly in response to needs.
Benefits for you as a Locum Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
- Flexible working opportunities available
- Support and supervision provided by stable management team
Your responsibilities as a Locum Social Worker:
- You will be part of a team offering a wrap-around service to Ukrainian guests
- Completing welfare visits
- Completing background checks
- Providing appropriate information, advice and assistance where required
Requirements of you as a Locum Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Care Wales registration will be required
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Safeguarding work
- Must have a UK Driving Licence and car
Pay rate: Up to £35 per hour (Umbrella)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates and speak to Cassie Ferguson directly.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!