A local authority in the Nottinghamshire area is looking for an experienced Assessment Social Worker to join their UASC team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a UASC Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35p/h
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
- Dedicated recruitment consultant
Responsibilities as a UASC Social Worker:
- Completing age assessments
- Carry out assessments within tight timescales.
- Ensure that children have access to asylum and/or immigration legal advice and representation in their assessment
- Manage a varied caseload
Requirements for you as a UASC Social Worker:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Have competent knowledge and experience of completing age assessments.
- A valid UK driver's license
Umbrella pay rate: of £35p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation